Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Fastenal Company ( FAST) pushed the Materials & Construction industry higher today making it today's featured materials & construction winner. The industry as a whole was unchanged today. By the end of trading, Fastenal Company rose $0.49 (1.0%) to $49.05 on light volume. Throughout the day, 1,443,560 shares of Fastenal Company exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2,523,600 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $48.56-$49.07 after having opened the day at $48.68 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $48.56. Other companies within the Materials & Construction industry that increased today were: Industrial Services of America ( IDSA), up 11.2%, Nuverra Environmental Solutions ( NES), up 10.8%, Goldfield ( GV), up 8.6% and Xinyuan Real Estate ( XIN), up 8.0%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Fastenal Company Ratings Report.
- Use our materials & construction section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.