Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Ingersoll-Rand ( IR) pushed the Industrial Goods sector higher today making it today's featured industrial goods winner. The sector as a whole closed the day up 0.3%. By the end of trading, Ingersoll-Rand rose $0.62 (1.0%) to $61.94 on average volume. Throughout the day, 2,284,160 shares of Ingersoll-Rand exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2,314,400 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $61.72-$62.53 after having opened the day at $61.79 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $61.32. Other companies within the Industrial Goods sector that increased today were: THT Heat Transfer Technology ( THTI), up 36.0%, Skullcandy ( SKUL), up 24.2%, Fuelcell Energy ( FCEL), up 18.1% and Arotech Corporation ( ARTX), up 14.2%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Ingersoll-Rand Ratings Report.
- Use our industrial goods section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.