Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Morgan Stanley ( MS) pushed the Financial Services industry higher today making it today's featured financial services winner. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.4%. By the end of trading, Morgan Stanley rose $0.37 (1.2%) to $32.21 on average volume. Throughout the day, 14,357,415 shares of Morgan Stanley exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 13,021,400 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $32.07-$32.71 after having opened the day at $32.70 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $31.84. Other companies within the Financial Services industry that increased today were: UBS E-TRACS Fisher-Gartman Risk Off ETN ( OFF), up 10.5%, Blackhawk Network Holdings ( HAWK), up 9.6%, Direxion Daily Gold Miners Bear 3X Shares ( DUST), up 6.4% and Altisource Asset Management Corporation ( AAMC), up 5.4%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Morgan Stanley Ratings Report.
- Use our financial services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.