Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. U.S. Bancorp ( USB) pushed the Financial sector higher today making it today's featured financial winner. The sector as a whole closed the day down 0.3%. By the end of trading, U.S. Bancorp rose $0.52 (1.2%) to $42.17 on average volume. Throughout the day, 6,074,641 shares of U.S. Bancorp exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 7,653,200 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $41.79-$42.48 after having opened the day at $41.89 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $41.65. Other companies within the Financial sector that increased today were: UBS E-TRACS Fisher-Gartman Risk Off ETN ( OFF), up 10.5%, Blackhawk Network Holdings ( HAWK), up 9.6%, OptimumBank Holdings ( OPHC), up 9.2% and Royal Bancshares of Pennsylvania ( RBPAA), up 8.2%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full U.S. Bancorp Ratings Report.
- Use our financial section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.