Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. VF Corporation ( VFC) pushed the Consumer Non-Durables industry higher today making it today's featured consumer non-durables winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.3%. By the end of trading, VF Corporation rose $1.37 (2.3%) to $61.38 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 3,806,902 shares of VF Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2,482,600 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $60.23-$61.99 after having opened the day at $60.32 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $60.01. Other companies within the Consumer Non-Durables industry that increased today were: Zuoan Fashion ( ZA), up 9.4%, Ever-Glory International Group ( EVK), up 8.9%, Foot Locker ( FL), up 8.8% and Revlon ( REV), up 7.2%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full VF Corporation Ratings Report.
- Use our consumer non-durables section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.