Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Estee Lauder Cos ( EL) pushed the Consumer Goods sector higher today making it today's featured consumer goods winner. The sector as a whole closed the day up 0.3%. By the end of trading, Estee Lauder Cos rose $0.98 (1.4%) to $70.02 on average volume. Throughout the day, 1,890,241 shares of Estee Lauder Cos exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2,043,900 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $69.15-$70.25 after having opened the day at $69.41 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $69.04. Other companies within the Consumer Goods sector that increased today were: Skullcandy ( SKUL), up 24.2%, Zuoan Fashion ( ZA), up 9.4%, Quantum Fuel Systems Technologies Worldwide ( QTWW), up 9.0% and Ever-Glory International Group ( EVK), up 8.9%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Estee Lauder Cos Ratings Report.
- Use our consumer goods section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.