Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Palo Alto Networks ( PANW) pushed the Computer Hardware industry higher today making it today's featured computer hardware winner. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.8%. By the end of trading, Palo Alto Networks rose $7.67 (11.0%) to $77.12 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 7,561,057 shares of Palo Alto Networks exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,504,400 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $68.10-$78.59 after having opened the day at $69.90 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $69.45. Other companies within the Computer Hardware industry that increased today were: Overland Storage ( OVRL), up 3.4%, Aruba Networks ( ARUN), up 2.5%, Fusion-io ( FIO), up 2.1% and Mad Catz Interactive ( MCZ), up 1.8%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Palo Alto Networks Ratings Report.
- Use our computer hardware section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.