Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Public Storage ( PSA) pushed the Real Estate industry lower today making it today's featured Real Estate laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.4%. By the end of trading, Public Storage fell $1.84 (-1.1%) to $169.33 on average volume. Throughout the day, 743,529 shares of Public Storage exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 735,800 shares. The stock ranged in price between $169.20-$171.42 after having opened the day at $171.09 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $171.17. Other companies within the Real Estate industry that declined today were: InnSuites Hospitality ( IHT), down 6.4%, Elbit Imaging ( EMITF), down 6.3%, Optibase ( OBAS), down 5.6% and Rouse Properties ( RSE), down 5.0%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Public Storage Ratings Report.
- Use our real estate section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.