Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Ryland Group ( RYL) pushed the Industrial Goods sector lower today making it today's featured Industrial Goods laggard. The sector as a whole closed the day up 0.7%. By the end of trading, Ryland Group fell $0.59 (-1.3%) to $44.62 on average volume. Throughout the day, 1,417,960 shares of Ryland Group exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,075,300 shares. The stock ranged in price between $43.94-$45.39 after having opened the day at $45.19 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $45.21. Other companies within the Industrial Goods sector that declined today were: ZBB Energy Corporation ( ZBB), down 13.3%, Altair Nanotechnologies ( ALTI), down 7.0%, Ballard Power Systems ( BLDP), down 5.2% and China Recycling Energy Corporation ( CREG), down 4.8%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Ryland Group Ratings Report.
- Use our industrial goods section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.