Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Bristol-Myers Squibb Company ( BMY) pushed the Health Care sector lower today making it today's featured Health Care laggard. The sector as a whole closed the day down 1.0%. By the end of trading, Bristol-Myers Squibb Company fell $1.05 (-1.9%) to $55.56 on average volume. Throughout the day, 7,948,619 shares of Bristol-Myers Squibb Company exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 8,659,800 shares. The stock ranged in price between $55.54-$57.49 after having opened the day at $56.28 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $56.61. Other companies within the Health Care sector that declined today were: Zogenix ( ZGNX), down 14.5%, Cardiome Pharma Corporation ( CRME), down 11.7%, Kamada ( KMDA), down 11.3% and AVANIR Pharmaceuticals ( AVNR), down 11.0%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Bristol-Myers Squibb Company Ratings Report.
- Use our health care section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.