Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Seadrill ( SDRL) pushed the Energy industry lower today making it today's featured Energy laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.6%. By the end of trading, Seadrill fell $0.40 (-1.1%) to $35.82 on average volume. Throughout the day, 4,476,215 shares of Seadrill exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 4,247,600 shares. The stock ranged in price between $35.54-$36.19 after having opened the day at $36.17 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $36.22. Other companies within the Energy industry that declined today were: PostRock Energy ( PSTR), down 8.8%, Endeavour International ( END), down 7.6%, Warren Resources ( WRES), down 7.2% and Constellation Energy Partners ( CEP), down 6.4%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Seadrill Ratings Report.
- Use our energy section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.