Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. NVIDIA Corporation ( NVDA) pushed the Electronics industry lower today making it today's featured Electronics laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.8%. By the end of trading, NVIDIA Corporation fell $0.26 (-1.4%) to $18.38 on average volume. Throughout the day, 6,922,329 shares of NVIDIA Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 7,860,900 shares. The stock ranged in price between $18.35-$18.77 after having opened the day at $18.67 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $18.64. Other companies within the Electronics industry that declined today were: Orbit International ( ORBT), down 12.6%, Superconductor Technologies ( SCON), down 10.0%, Sigmatron International ( SGMA), down 7.2% and Altair Nanotechnologies ( ALTI), down 7.0%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full NVIDIA Corporation Ratings Report.
- Use our electronics section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.