Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Celgene Corporation ( CELG) pushed the Drugs industry lower today making it today's featured Drugs laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 1.4%. By the end of trading, Celgene Corporation fell $6.63 (-4.1%) to $156.61 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 5,379,120 shares of Celgene Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3,065,900 shares. The stock ranged in price between $155.78-$165.21 after having opened the day at $164.28 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $163.24. Other companies within the Drugs industry that declined today were: Zogenix ( ZGNX), down 14.5%, Cardiome Pharma Corporation ( CRME), down 11.7%, Kamada ( KMDA), down 11.3% and AVANIR Pharmaceuticals ( AVNR), down 11.0%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Celgene Corporation Ratings Report.
- Use our drugs section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.