Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Lululemon Athletica ( LULU) pushed the Consumer Non-Durables industry lower today making it today's featured Consumer Non-Durables laggard. The industry as a whole was unchanged today. By the end of trading, Lululemon Athletica fell $0.76 (-1.5%) to $49.12 on light volume. Throughout the day, 3,100,348 shares of Lululemon Athletica exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 4,377,400 shares. The stock ranged in price between $48.85-$50.17 after having opened the day at $50.00 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $49.88. Other companies within the Consumer Non-Durables industry that declined today were: EveryWare Global ( EVRY), down 21.4%, Verso Paper ( VRS), down 14.8%, Mannatech ( MTEX), down 6.0% and Tandy Leather Factory ( TLF), down 5.9%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Lululemon Athletica Ratings Report.
- Use our consumer non-durables section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.