Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Citrix Systems ( CTXS) pushed the Computer Software & Services industry lower today making it today's featured Computer Software & Services laggard. The industry as a whole was unchanged today. By the end of trading, Citrix Systems fell $1.43 (-2.3%) to $61.13 on average volume. Throughout the day, 3,354,573 shares of Citrix Systems exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3,140,400 shares. The stock ranged in price between $60.99-$62.75 after having opened the day at $62.56 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $62.56. Other companies within the Computer Software & Services industry that declined today were: Perficient ( PRFT), down 9.2%, FireEye ( FEYE), down 6.4%, TigerLogic Corporation ( TIGR), down 6.3% and ChyronHego ( CHYR), down 5.6%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Citrix Systems Ratings Report.
- Use our computer software & services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.