Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Vipshop Holdings ( VIPS) pushed the Retail industry higher today making it today's featured retail winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.2%. By the end of trading, Vipshop Holdings rose $4.51 (2.6%) to $175.99 on average volume. Throughout the day, 1,319,154 shares of Vipshop Holdings exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,113,900 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $170.19-$180.00 after having opened the day at $170.88 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $171.48. Other companies within the Retail industry that increased today were: LightInTheBox ( LITB), up 13.5%, Stage Stores ( SSI), up 13.2%, U.S. Auto Parts Network ( PRTS), up 6.9% and QKL Stores ( QKLS), up 6.7%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Vipshop Holdings Ratings Report.
- Use our retail section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.