Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. TripAdvisor ( TRIP) pushed the Internet industry higher today making it today's featured internet winner. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.4%. By the end of trading, TripAdvisor rose $1.08 (1.0%) to $108.38 on average volume. Throughout the day, 2,430,482 shares of TripAdvisor exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2,108,200 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $107.05-$108.73 after having opened the day at $107.81 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $107.30. Other companies within the Internet industry that increased today were: SINA Corporation ( SINA), up 8.5%, MeetMe ( MEET), up 7.3%, YY ( YY), up 6.3% and Baidu ( BIDU), up 5.8%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full TripAdvisor Ratings Report.
- Use our internet section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.