Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Eaton Corporation ( ETN) pushed the Industrial Goods sector higher today making it today's featured industrial goods winner. The sector as a whole closed the day up 0.7%. By the end of trading, Eaton Corporation rose $1.43 (1.9%) to $75.34 on average volume. Throughout the day, 3,201,582 shares of Eaton Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3,141,500 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $74.03-$75.38 after having opened the day at $74.08 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $73.91. Other companies within the Industrial Goods sector that increased today were: Energy Recovery ( ERII), up 36.6%, Integrated Electrical Services ( IESC), up 12.9%, CECO Environmental ( CECE), up 12.5% and Intellicheck Mobilisa ( IDN), up 12.1%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Eaton Corporation Ratings Report.
- Use our industrial goods section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.