Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Zimmer Holdings ( ZMH) pushed the Health Services industry higher today making it today's featured health services winner. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.3%. By the end of trading, Zimmer Holdings rose $1.09 (1.1%) to $98.25 on average volume. Throughout the day, 1,465,520 shares of Zimmer Holdings exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,093,500 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $97.19-$98.87 after having opened the day at $97.20 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $97.16. Other companies within the Health Services industry that increased today were: Navidea Biopharmaceuticals ( NAVB), up 8.1%, SunLink Health Systems ( SSY), up 8.0%, Allied Healthcare Products ( AHPI), up 7.8% and Rosetta Genomics ( ROSG), up 6.6%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Zimmer Holdings Ratings Report.
- Use our health services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.