Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Sanofi ( SNY) pushed the Drugs industry higher today making it today's featured drugs winner. The industry as a whole closed the day down 1.4%. By the end of trading, Sanofi rose $0.74 (1.4%) to $52.54 on light volume. Throughout the day, 853,179 shares of Sanofi exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,704,300 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $52.18-$52.56 after having opened the day at $52.40 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $51.80. Other companies within the Drugs industry that increased today were: Agios Pharmaceuticals ( AGIO), up 26.2%, Sangamo BioSciences ( SGMO), up 17.1%, Karyopharm Therapeutics ( KPTI), up 13.9% and La Jolla Pharmaceutical ( LJPC), up 12.7%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Sanofi Ratings Report.
- Use our drugs section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.