Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. YY ( YY) pushed the Diversified Services industry higher today making it today's featured diversified services winner. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.1%. By the end of trading, YY rose $5.31 (6.3%) to $89.70 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 4,899,532 shares of YY exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,758,800 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $85.11-$90.93 after having opened the day at $85.98 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $84.39. Other companies within the Diversified Services industry that increased today were: SmartPros ( SPRO), up 13.2%, Industrial Services of America ( IDSA), up 8.6%, VCA Antech ( WOOF), up 6.3% and China Yida ( CNYD), up 6.2%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full YY Ratings Report.
- Use our diversified services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.