Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. LyondellBasell Industries ( LYB) pushed the Chemicals industry higher today making it today's featured chemicals winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.5%. By the end of trading, LyondellBasell Industries rose $0.96 (1.1%) to $91.06 on average volume. Throughout the day, 4,103,511 shares of LyondellBasell Industries exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3,456,400 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $90.53-$91.94 after having opened the day at $90.57 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $90.10. Other companies within the Chemicals industry that increased today were: Ikonics Corporation ( IKNX), up 18.2%, Axiall ( AXLL), up 9.4%, Gevo ( GEVO), up 6.0% and Ceres ( CERE), up 2.9%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full LyondellBasell Industries Ratings Report.
- Use our chemicals section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.