- PRXL has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $24.4 million.
- PRXL has traded 9,498 shares today.
- PRXL is trading at a new lifetime high.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in PRXL with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for PRXL NOW at Trade-Ideas More details on PRXL: PAREXEL International Corporation, a biopharmaceutical services company, provides clinical research, medical communications, consulting, commercialization, and advanced technology products and services to the pharmaceutical, biotechnology, and medical device industries worldwide. PRXL has a PE ratio of 27.4. Currently there are 5 analysts that rate Parexel International Corporation a buy, 1 analyst rates it a sell, and 5 rate it a hold. The average volume for Parexel International Corporation has been 606,900 shares per day over the past 30 days. Parexel International has a market cap of $3.0 billion and is part of the health care sector and health services industry. The stock has a beta of 1.28 and a short float of 4.3% with 5.42 days to cover. Shares are up 18.8% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Tuesday. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more. TheStreetRatings.com Analysis: TheStreet Quant Ratings rates Parexel International Corporation as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its robust revenue growth, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures, notable return on equity, reasonable valuation levels and good cash flow from operations. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company shows low profit margins. Highlights from the ratings report include:
- PRXL's revenue growth has slightly outpaced the industry average of 12.9%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues rose by 18.9%. Growth in the company's revenue appears to have helped boost the earnings per share.
- The debt-to-equity ratio is somewhat low, currently at 0.61, and is less than that of the industry average, implying that there has been a relatively successful effort in the management of debt levels. Along with the favorable debt-to-equity ratio, the company maintains an adequate quick ratio of 1.44, which illustrates the ability to avoid short-term cash problems.
- The return on equity has improved slightly when compared to the same quarter one year prior. This can be construed as a modest strength in the organization. Compared to other companies in the Life Sciences Tools & Services industry and the overall market, PAREXEL INTERNATIONAL CORP's return on equity exceeds that of both the industry average and the S&P 500.
- Powered by its strong earnings growth of 36.11% and other important driving factors, this stock has surged by 58.02% over the past year, outperforming the rise in the S&P 500 Index during the same period. Regarding the stock's future course, although almost any stock can fall in a broad market decline, PRXL should continue to move higher despite the fact that it has already enjoyed a very nice gain in the past year.
- You can view the full Parexel International Corporation Ratings Report.
STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more.