Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Louisiana-Pacific ( LPX) pushed the Wholesale industry lower today making it today's featured Wholesale laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.5%. By the end of trading, Louisiana-Pacific fell $0.33 (-1.8%) to $18.31 on light volume. Throughout the day, 1,995,075 shares of Louisiana-Pacific exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2,936,600 shares. The stock ranged in price between $18.20-$18.69 after having opened the day at $18.60 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $18.64. Other companies within the Wholesale industry that declined today were: Chefs Warehouse Holdings ( CHEF), down 4.9%, DXP ( DXPE), down 4.0%, China Metro-Rural Holdings ( CNR), down 2.6% and Olympic Steel ( ZEUS), down 2.1%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Louisiana-Pacific Ratings Report.
- Use our wholesale section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.