Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Target ( TGT) pushed the Retail industry lower today making it today's featured Retail laggard. The industry as a whole was unchanged today. By the end of trading, Target fell $0.73 (-1.2%) to $60.60 on average volume. Throughout the day, 7,147,330 shares of Target exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 7,024,600 shares. The stock ranged in price between $60.36-$61.66 after having opened the day at $61.65 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $61.33. Other companies within the Retail industry that declined today were: dELiA*s ( DLIA), down 6.2%, HHGregg Incorporated ( HGG), down 5.3%, BioScrip ( BIOS), down 5.0% and Overstock.com ( OSTK), down 4.2%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Target Ratings Report.
- Use our retail section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.