Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Cameco ( CCJ) pushed the Metals & Mining industry lower today making it today's featured Metals & Mining laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 1.1%. By the end of trading, Cameco fell $0.54 (-2.2%) to $24.34 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 3,761,627 shares of Cameco exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2,478,600 shares. The stock ranged in price between $24.14-$24.95 after having opened the day at $24.93 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $24.88. Other companies within the Metals & Mining industry that declined today were: USEC ( USU), down 20.9%, North American Palladium ( PAL), down 7.5%, Prospect Global Resources ( PGRX), down 5.4% and Timberline Resources Corporation ( TLR), down 5.3%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Cameco Ratings Report.
- Use our metals & mining section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.