Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. PulteGroup ( PHM) pushed the Materials & Construction industry lower today making it today's featured Materials & Construction laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.1%. By the end of trading, PulteGroup fell $0.27 (-1.3%) to $20.64 on average volume. Throughout the day, 7,246,729 shares of PulteGroup exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 7,516,200 shares. The stock ranged in price between $20.57-$21.05 after having opened the day at $20.95 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $20.91. Other companies within the Materials & Construction industry that declined today were: Hovnanian ( HOV), down 10.4%, Nuverra Environmental Solutions ( NES), down 5.6%, Cementos Pacasmayo SAA ADR ( CPAC), down 4.6% and Desarrolladora Homex SAB de CV ADR ( HXM), down 3.3%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full PulteGroup Ratings Report.
- Use our materials & construction section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.