Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Expedia ( EXPE) pushed the Leisure industry lower today making it today's featured Leisure laggard. The industry as a whole was unchanged today. By the end of trading, Expedia fell $1.31 (-1.7%) to $75.73 on average volume. Throughout the day, 2,812,172 shares of Expedia exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2,219,800 shares. The stock ranged in price between $75.25-$77.75 after having opened the day at $77.17 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $77.04. Other companies within the Leisure industry that declined today were: Bob Evans Farms ( BOBE), down 8.2%, Pizza Inn Holdings ( PZZI), down 4.8%, Caesars Entertainment ( CZR), down 4.7% and Empire Resorts ( NYNY), down 4.6%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Expedia Ratings Report.
- Use our leisure section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.