Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Stratasys ( SSYS) pushed the Industrial industry lower today making it today's featured Industrial laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.2%. By the end of trading, Stratasys fell $3.97 (-3.2%) to $119.08 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 1,864,670 shares of Stratasys exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,215,300 shares. The stock ranged in price between $117.09-$123.31 after having opened the day at $123.19 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $123.05. Other companies within the Industrial industry that declined today were: Highpower International ( HPJ), down 18.1%, Skullcandy ( SKUL), down 9.5%, Global-Tech Advanced Innovations ( GAI), down 7.5% and American Electric Technologies ( AETI), down 7.4%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Stratasys Ratings Report.
- Use our industrial section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.