Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. SolarCity ( SCTY) pushed the Electronics industry lower today making it today's featured Electronics laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 1.0%. By the end of trading, SolarCity fell $2.22 (-2.7%) to $80.42 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 7,005,975 shares of SolarCity exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 4,468,100 shares. The stock ranged in price between $77.52-$83.60 after having opened the day at $82.98 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $82.64. Other companies within the Electronics industry that declined today were: Canadian Solar ( CSIQ), down 10.7%, JA Solar Holdings Co. ADR ( JASO), down 5.8%, Entropic Communications ( ENTR), down 5.1% and Sutron Corporation ( STRN), down 4.8%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full SolarCity Ratings Report.
- Use our electronics section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.