Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Kimberly-Clark Corporation ( KMB) pushed the Consumer Non-Durables industry lower today making it today's featured Consumer Non-Durables laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.1%. By the end of trading, Kimberly-Clark Corporation fell $1.38 (-1.2%) to $108.64 on average volume. Throughout the day, 1,465,127 shares of Kimberly-Clark Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,712,200 shares. The stock ranged in price between $108.32-$109.70 after having opened the day at $108.63 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $110.02. Other companies within the Consumer Non-Durables industry that declined today were: Standard Register Company ( SR), down 4.8%, CCA Industries ( CAW), down 4.6%, Swisher Hygiene ( SWSH), down 4.3% and DS Healthcare Group ( DSKX), down 3.9%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Kimberly-Clark Corporation Ratings Report.
- Use our consumer non-durables section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.