Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Clorox Company ( CLX) pushed the Consumer Goods sector lower today making it today's featured Consumer Goods laggard. The sector as a whole closed the day up 0.3%. By the end of trading, Clorox Company fell $1.00 (-1.1%) to $86.56 on average volume. Throughout the day, 941,715 shares of Clorox Company exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,244,200 shares. The stock ranged in price between $86.41-$87.41 after having opened the day at $87.27 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $87.56. Other companies within the Consumer Goods sector that declined today were: Skullcandy ( SKUL), down 9.5%, Global-Tech Advanced Innovations ( GAI), down 7.5%, Quantum Fuel Systems Technologies Worldwide ( QTWW), down 4.9% and Standard Register Company ( SR), down 4.8%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Clorox Company Ratings Report.
- Use our consumer goods section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.