Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Xerox Corporation ( XRX) pushed the Consumer Durables industry lower today making it today's featured Consumer Durables laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.2%. By the end of trading, Xerox Corporation fell $0.14 (-1.3%) to $10.92 on average volume. Throughout the day, 12,219,741 shares of Xerox Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 12,782,000 shares. The stock ranged in price between $10.90-$11.11 after having opened the day at $11.04 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $11.06. Other companies within the Consumer Durables industry that declined today were: Skullcandy ( SKUL), down 9.5%, Global-Tech Advanced Innovations ( GAI), down 7.5%, Virco Manufacturing Corporation ( VIRC), down 3.4% and Ethan Allen Interiors ( ETH), down 3.1%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Xerox Corporation Ratings Report.
- Use our consumer durables section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.