Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Delphi Automotive ( DLPH) pushed the Automotive industry lower today making it today's featured Automotive laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.2%. By the end of trading, Delphi Automotive fell $1.01 (-1.5%) to $65.81 on average volume. Throughout the day, 2,657,939 shares of Delphi Automotive exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,906,500 shares. The stock ranged in price between $65.48-$67.31 after having opened the day at $67.04 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $66.82. Other companies within the Automotive industry that declined today were: Quantum Fuel Systems Technologies Worldwide ( QTWW), down 4.9%, Navistar International ( NAV), down 4.3%, Modine Manufacturing Company ( MOD), down 2.5% and Strattec Security Corporation ( STRT), down 2.2%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Delphi Automotive Ratings Report.
- Use our automotive section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.