Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. LinkedIn ( LNKD) pushed the Technology sector higher today making it today's featured technology winner. The sector as a whole closed the day up 0.8%. By the end of trading, LinkedIn rose $4.74 (2.3%) to $207.74 on light volume. Throughout the day, 1,949,726 shares of LinkedIn exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2,857,400 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $202.70-$207.99 after having opened the day at $203.00 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $203.00. Other companies within the Technology sector that increased today were: xG Technology ( XGTI), up 128.4%, Digital Power Corporation ( DPW), up 66.1%, Dataram Corporation ( DRAM), up 28.2% and Maxwell Technologies ( MXWL), up 22.8%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full LinkedIn Ratings Report.
- Use our technology section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.