Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. DISH Network ( DISH) pushed the Services sector higher today making it today's featured services winner. The sector as a whole closed the day up 0.2%. By the end of trading, DISH Network rose $0.92 (1.5%) to $60.48 on average volume. Throughout the day, 3,172,868 shares of DISH Network exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2,656,100 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $59.65-$60.98 after having opened the day at $59.65 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $59.56. Other companies within the Services sector that increased today were: Armco Metals Holdings ( AMCO), up 22.9%, Renren ( RENN), up 22.6%, China Jo-Jo Drugstores ( CJJD), up 18.4% and Star Bulk Carriers ( SBLK), up 17.1%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full DISH Network Ratings Report.
- Use our services section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.