Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Allegheny Technologies ( ATI) pushed the Industrial industry higher today making it today's featured industrial winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.2%. By the end of trading, Allegheny Technologies rose $1.29 (4.0%) to $33.88 on average volume. Throughout the day, 1,612,397 shares of Allegheny Technologies exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,185,300 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $32.49-$33.93 after having opened the day at $32.53 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $32.59. Other companies within the Industrial industry that increased today were: ZBB Energy Corporation ( ZBB), up 47.2%, Fuelcell Energy ( FCEL), up 15.5%, Intellicheck Mobilisa ( IDN), up 15.1% and Ideal Power ( IPWR), up 14.6%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Allegheny Technologies Ratings Report.
- Use our industrial section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.