Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Sarepta Therapeutics ( SRPT) pushed the Drugs industry higher today making it today's featured drugs winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.8%. By the end of trading, Sarepta Therapeutics rose $0.67 (2.3%) to $30.29 on light volume. Throughout the day, 1,142,234 shares of Sarepta Therapeutics exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,915,000 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $29.41-$30.36 after having opened the day at $29.55 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $29.62. Other companies within the Drugs industry that increased today were: Peregrine Pharmaceuticals ( PPHM), up 47.6%, Tekmira Pharmaceuticals Corporation ( TKMR), up 29.7%, Arrowhead Research Corporation ( ARWR), up 24.5% and Tianyin Pharmaceutical ( TPI), up 17.8%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Sarepta Therapeutics Ratings Report.
- Use our drugs section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.