Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. ADT Corporation ( ADT) pushed the Diversified Services industry higher today making it today's featured diversified services winner. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.2%. By the end of trading, ADT Corporation rose $0.55 (1.8%) to $31.24 on light volume. Throughout the day, 2,684,195 shares of ADT Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 4,625,700 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $30.64-$31.58 after having opened the day at $30.77 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $30.69. Other companies within the Diversified Services industry that increased today were: Luna Innovations ( LUNA), up 10.7%, Hudson Global ( HSON), up 10.3%, Taomee Holdings ( TAOM), up 5.6% and CTPartners Executive Search ( CTP), up 4.9%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full ADT Corporation Ratings Report.
- Use our diversified services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.