Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Cooper Tire & Rubber Company ( CTB) pushed the Consumer Non-Durables industry higher today making it today's featured consumer non-durables winner. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.1%. By the end of trading, Cooper Tire & Rubber Company rose $0.74 (3.2%) to $23.60 on average volume. Throughout the day, 1,761,734 shares of Cooper Tire & Rubber Company exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,727,300 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $22.82-$23.68 after having opened the day at $22.88 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $22.86. Other companies within the Consumer Non-Durables industry that increased today were: Fuwei Films (Holdings ( FFHL), up 9.7%, Verso Paper ( VRS), up 4.8%, Xerium Technologies ( XRM), up 4.5% and Summer Infant ( SUMR), up 3.8%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Cooper Tire & Rubber Company Ratings Report.
- Use our consumer non-durables section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.