- 4-Week # shares bought: 2,754
- 4-Week # shares sold: 6,420
- 12-Week # shares bought: 2,754
- 12-Week # shares sold: 18,664
- 24-Week # shares bought: 2,754
- 24-Week # shares sold: 42,298
The complex transaction will add a fifth to TD Ameritrade's client assets.
Here are Thursday's top research calls, including upgrades for Anadarko Petroleum, GrubHub and Merck, and a downgrade for Pfizer.
E-Trade Financial (ETFC) could acquire e-broker Scottrade as the company looks to sell itself, says Sandler O'Neil.