- 4-Week # shares sold: 3,300
- 12-Week # shares sold: 3,300
- 24-Week # shares sold: 3,300
- 24-Week # shares sold: 128,907
- 4-Week # shares sold: 19,287
- 12-Week # shares sold: 44,287
- 24-Week # shares sold: 120,850
Wall Street kicks off the session with uncertain trading before turning modestly higher and snapping a two-day losing streak for the Dow Jones Industrial Average and S&P 500.
Stocks post small gains, though trading remains uncertain on Monday, as gains in consumer names offset weakness in industrials and energy.
Here are Thursday's top research calls, including new buy ratings for Concho Resources, Devon Energy, Six Flags and Marathon Oil.
Gobbling up privately held acreage may continue to be a major priority for strategics in 2017, but so too will asset sales and equity raises as low leverage remains vital.