- 4-Week # shares sold: 13,222
- 12-Week # shares sold: 13,222
- 24-Week # shares sold: 19,378
- 4-Week # shares sold: 3,500
- 12-Week # shares sold: 12,455
- 24-Week # shares sold: 12,455
Lifting the sale deadline of its memory chip devision could help bring in new buyers and raise the price.
AOL, Yahoo! and telematics are higher priorities for Verizon
Deal-making continues to play a major role in the IoT's development as tech giants compete for landgrab opportunities.
Fran Shammo said he doesn't expect the iPhone 7's launch to affect its margins, and touted Verizon's growth initiatives at an investor conference.