- MNRO has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $13.8 million.
- MNRO has traded 1,360 shares today.
- MNRO is trading at a new lifetime high.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in MNRO with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for MNRO NOW at Trade-Ideas More details on MNRO: Monro Muffler Brake, Inc. provides automotive undercar repair and tire services in the United States. It offers a range of services on passenger cars, light trucks, and vans for brakes; mufflers and exhaust systems; and steering, drive train, suspension, and wheel alignment. The stock currently has a dividend yield of 0.7%. MNRO has a PE ratio of 38.2. Currently there are 3 analysts that rate Monro Muffler Brake a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 3 rate it a hold. The average volume for Monro Muffler Brake has been 280,300 shares per day over the past 30 days. Monro Muffler Brake has a market cap of $1.9 billion and is part of the consumer goods sector and automotive industry. The stock has a beta of 0.79 and a short float of 16.8% with 19.00 days to cover. Shares are up 5.1% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Monday. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more. TheStreetRatings.com Analysis: TheStreet Quant Ratings rates Monro Muffler Brake as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, expanding profit margins, increase in net income, solid stock price performance and growth in earnings per share. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had somewhat disappointing return on equity. Highlights from the ratings report include:
- The revenue growth came in higher than the industry average of 5.5%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues rose by 13.8%. Growth in the company's revenue appears to have helped boost the earnings per share.
- 41.88% is the gross profit margin for MONRO MUFFLER BRAKE INC which we consider to be strong. It has increased from the same quarter the previous year. Along with this, the net profit margin of 7.07% is above that of the industry average.
- The net income growth from the same quarter one year ago has significantly exceeded that of the S&P 500 and the Specialty Retail industry. The net income increased by 36.2% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, rising from $11.26 million to $15.33 million.
- Powered by its strong earnings growth of 34.28% and other important driving factors, this stock has surged by 58.97% over the past year, outperforming the rise in the S&P 500 Index during the same period. Looking ahead, the stock's sharp rise over the last year has already helped drive it to a level which is relatively expensive compared to the rest of its industry. We feel, however, that other strengths this company displays justify these higher price levels.
- MONRO MUFFLER BRAKE INC has improved earnings per share by 34.3% in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. This company has reported somewhat volatile earnings recently. But, we feel it is poised for EPS growth in the coming year. During the past fiscal year, MONRO MUFFLER BRAKE INC reported lower earnings of $1.32 versus $1.69 in the prior year. This year, the market expects an improvement in earnings ($1.66 versus $1.32).
- You can view the full Monro Muffler Brake Ratings Report.
STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more.