Star of “Dads,” TV personality, mom on-the-go and Try it & Love it spokesperson, Vanessa Lachey, shares how high-performing products from The Procter & Gamble Company (NYSE:PG) are helping busy moms, like her, spend less time spring cleaning and more time on themselves and with their loved ones! With the weather finally heating up and the spring season on the horizon, active moms everywhere are preparing themselves, their families and homes for the warmer months ahead. See how to carve out “me-time” while crossing off your home chores with ease with Vanessa’s favorite P&G products: Spring Pampering Tips for Mom
- With the snow finally melting, now you can move your indoor workout outside! Go for a morning walk or head to your local park and strike some yoga poses to soak in the peace of the great outdoors. Don’t forget to use the Gillette® Venus & Olay™ Razor in Sugarberry before putting on those gym shorts! Like all moms, this razor multitasks by exfoliating your skin and helping lock in moisture. It’s perfect for when you’re in a hurry, but still need a quick and effective shave.
- Place your winter hats in storage and head to your local hair salon for a shorter ‘do and some lighter highlights. Your new look will give you a boost of confidence, while helping you turn over a new spring leaf. In order to protect your newly tinted locks and keep color vibrant and shiny, try the VIDAL SASSOON ColorFinity Shampoo and Conditioner. It’s infused with color moisturizers, leaving hair moisturized and color vibrant for more than 40 washes! It’s the perfect combo!
- Looking to spring clean your make-up routine? Add these products to your cosmetic bag:
- As a working mom, I need make-up that keeps my glam time quick and easy, while still making me feel my best! The COVERGIRL & Olay Eye Rehab covers dark circles to brighten eyes instantly and evens out skin tone over time!
- No matter what spring activity you’re getting ready for, a good mascara is key to fresh-looking make-up and show stopping lashes. Try COVERGIRL Max Volume Flamed Out Mascara! It gives you three times more volume for max lash impact!
- Bring Mother Nature into your home! Floral print curtains or earth toned pillows on your couch are small décor changes you can make that will transform your home this season. But why stop there? Invite springtime freshness into your home by sprinkling some Downy Unstopables™ Glow into your washing machine. It provides a scent boost to your linens and family’s clothes for up to 12 weeks so your outfits are ready to go for that last minute spring break trip!
- Make new memories this season and have your friends and family over for a springtime barbeque! Give you’re your guests the chance to play chef and set up a burger station with their favorite condiments. To help prepare for your visiting spring breakers, be sure to place Charmin Ultra Soft® in your guest bathroom. It’s cushiony soft and absorbent so you can use less versus Charmin Basic®.