Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Prospect Capital Corporation ( PSEC) pushed the Financial Services industry lower today making it today's featured Financial Services laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.9%. By the end of trading, Prospect Capital Corporation fell $0.12 (-1.1%) to $10.89 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 10,409,690 shares of Prospect Capital Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3,845,800 shares. The stock ranged in price between $10.87-$11.08 after having opened the day at $11.05 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $11.01. Other companies within the Financial Services industry that declined today were: Barclays Short B Leveraged Inverse S&P 500 ( BXDB), down 16.8%, Direxion Daily Russia Bear 3X Shares ( RUSS), down 12.6%, VelocityShares Daily 2x VIX Short Term ETN ( TVIX), down 11.9% and C-Tracks Citi Volatility Index TR ETN ( CVOL), down 11.3%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Prospect Capital Corporation Ratings Report.
- Use our financial services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.