Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Dril-Quip ( DRQ) pushed the Energy industry lower today making it today's featured Energy laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 1.3%. By the end of trading, Dril-Quip fell $1.56 (-1.5%) to $105.40 on average volume. Throughout the day, 495,405 shares of Dril-Quip exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 380,500 shares. The stock ranged in price between $105.20-$108.32 after having opened the day at $108.17 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $106.96. Other companies within the Energy industry that declined today were: McDermott International ( MDR), down 8.3%, Forest Oil ( FST), down 6.7%, Alon USA Partners ( ALDW), down 5.0% and Compressco Partners ( GSJK), down 3.7%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Dril-Quip Ratings Report.
- Use our energy section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.