Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Theravance ( THRX) pushed the Drugs industry lower today making it today's featured Drugs laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 2.5%. By the end of trading, Theravance fell $0.65 (-1.8%) to $36.23 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 1,507,635 shares of Theravance exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 948,200 shares. The stock ranged in price between $36.02-$37.39 after having opened the day at $37.26 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $36.88. Other companies within the Drugs industry that declined today were: Bioline Rx ( BLRX), down 13.0%, Atossa Genetics ( ATOS), down 11.3%, OvaScience ( OVAS), down 9.5% and Aoxing Pharmaceutical Company ( AXN), down 7.8%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Theravance Ratings Report.
- Use our drugs section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.