Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. H&R Block ( HRB) pushed the Diversified Services industry lower today making it today's featured Diversified Services laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 2.2%. By the end of trading, H&R Block fell $0.37 (-1.2%) to $31.57 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 4,342,866 shares of H&R Block exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2,798,800 shares. The stock ranged in price between $31.30-$32.25 after having opened the day at $32.25 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $31.94. Other companies within the Diversified Services industry that declined today were: Atlas Resource Partners ( ARP), down 3.3%, General Employment ( JOB), down 3.0%, EnviroStar ( EVI), down 2.7% and ENGlobal Corporation ( ENG), down 2.5%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full H&R Block Ratings Report.
- Use our diversified services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.