Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Energizer Holdings ( ENR) pushed the Consumer Non-Durables industry lower today making it today's featured Consumer Non-Durables laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 2.1%. By the end of trading, Energizer Holdings fell $1.38 (-1.4%) to $94.16 on average volume. Throughout the day, 762,870 shares of Energizer Holdings exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 596,500 shares. The stock ranged in price between $93.44-$96.24 after having opened the day at $95.67 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $95.54. Other companies within the Consumer Non-Durables industry that declined today were: China Shengda Packaging Group ( CPGI), down 3.9%, DS Healthcare Group ( DSKX), down 1.7% and United-Guardian ( UG), down 1.5%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Energizer Holdings Ratings Report.
- Use our consumer non-durables section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.